有哲理的经典英文说说感悟人生的句子 Whatever you are, be a good one.
1. People throw stones at you and you convert them into milestones.
2. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
3. Whatever you are, be a good one.
4. There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t be childish sometimes.
5. Even in the loneliest moments, I have been there for myself.
6. I am not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine.
7. My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
8. A good friend will always stab you in the front.
9. When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.
10. Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
11. A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
12. Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.
13. A child becomes an adult when he realizes that he has a right not only to be right but also to be wrong.
14. We are made to persist. That’s how we find out who we are.
15. He can run, but he can’t hide.
16. Doubt whom you will, but never yourself.
17. As long as you’re being a copycat, you will never be the best copycat.
18. Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens.
19. Depend not on fortune, but on conduct.
20. Enjoy present pleasures in such a way as not to injure future ones.
21. Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.
22. Absorb what is useful. Discard what is not. Add what is uniquely your own.
23. Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
24. What people say you cannot do, you try and find that you can.
25. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.